Wednesday, January 9, 2013
January 8th
Today was supposed to be a fun day! A play date for Noah and chat time with adults for mommy! Well that flopped! I forgot to put the jeans in the washer last night so in the morning I could throw them in the dryer and we could go. Ya well we ended up throwing them in the wash hoping they would be done by play time, didnt happen. Noah and I stayed home and had fun and daddy had to go sort some things out with school, finance, and housing stuff. He finally made it back and we enjoyed one anothers company. We made a brief stop at the Halls house to help them move there sofa couch upstairs. It was a good day all in all! (sorry for no pictures today, it was kinda uneventful)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment